The Markem-Imaje 840 is part of the 800 Series ink roll printers which, when combined with the company’s Touch Dry hot melt inks, deliver instantly dry, solvent free codes on flexible films and labels.
Simple to use and maintain, the 840 ink roll printers offer a range of options to meet customers’needs, from low speed intermittent and continuous lines, to high speed horizontal flow wrappers with pack rates of up to 900 per minute.
The diagnostics of the ink roll printers monitor the coding process on an LCD panel, to keep lines running with minimal operator intervention.
Other features of the 840 ink roll printers include:
- 38.1 x 47.6 mm (1.5 x 1.88 ") printing area
- curved engraved brass rotary type
- speeds up to 400 cycles per minute
- maximum 102 meters (4 000") per minute
- minimum 1 meter (40") per minute
- package cut-off lengths from 8.9 cm to 17.8 cm (3.5 to 7")
- DC motor with digital servo control