Manuco Electronics (Sharp) offers the PXA270 Card Engine, a compact, product-ready hardware and software solution designed to speed up embedded product design.
The PXA270 Card Engine is a complete System on Module (SOM) that offers essential features for handheld and embedded networking applications.
The PXA270 Card Engine is ideal for applications in the medical, point-of-sale, industrial and security segments for use in patient monitoring, medical imaging, card payment terminals, barcode readers as well as CCTV cameras and intruder alarms among others.
Use of custom baseboards makes the Card Engine the ideal foundation for OEMs developing handheld and compact products. The Card Engine provides a common reference pin-out on its expansion connectors, which enables easy scalability to next generation microprocessor Card Engines when new functionality or performance is required.
Application development is performed right on the product-ready PXA270 Card Engine and software Board Support Packages (BSPs), which enables the user to seamlessly transfer their application code and hardware into production.
Key features of PXA270 Card Engines:
- Product-ready System on Module with the Marvell PXA270 applications processor running at 416 or 520 MHz
- Compact form factor of 60.2mm x 67.8mm x 4.4mm
- Long product lifecycle
- 0ºC to 70ºC (commercial temp) or -25ºC to +85ºC (extended temp)
- RoHS compliant
- Application baseboard
- PXA270 Card Engine (CENGPXA270-520-10-504HCR)
- Necessary accessories to immediately get up and running
- Kit available from Logic PD (SDK-PXA270-520-10-6432R)