Manuco Electronics (Sharp) announces the new range of professional touchscreen LCD monitors introduced by Sharp Corporation for use in diverse environments including offices and schools.
The new PN-L702B/PN-L602B 70/60-inch touchscreen LCD monitors can be used as electronic whiteboards to display video, still pictures and PC data with high image quality.
The new Sharp professional touchscreen LCD monitors integrate a large Sharp LCD panel with a high-sensitivity touch screen. Sharp PN-L702B 70-inch LCD monitors, 30% larger than their predecessor model enable easy readability even from a distance.
Combined with the bundled touch pen and Sharp’s pen software, the PN-L702B/PN-L602B touchscreen LCD monitors can be used as electronic whiteboards for users to smoothly write or draw directly on the screen as well as conveniently enlarge and reduce the size of the on-screen image and scroll from one page to the next using touchscreen gestures.
The LCD panels used in these models incorporate Sharp’s proprietary UV²A technology and LED backlight technology to deliver high image quality with low power consumption.
Key features of Sharp PN-L702B/PN-L602B 70/60-inch touchscreen LCD monitors:
- Touchscreen-integrated LCD monitor incorporates a large 70-inch LCD panel (PN-L702B)
- Ideal for use as an electronic whiteboard with the bundled touch pen and Sharp pen software
- Low power consumption and high image quality thanks to Sharp’s proprietary UV²A technology and LED backlighting
- Connectivity with Sharp MFPs enables paper documents scanned on the MFP to be imported for display directly on the touchscreen
- Image data including annotations can be exported to an MFP for printout
- Suitable for diverse usage situations including connection with multi-screen display systems and media tablets
- Dual-touch capability provides functionality to enlarge and shrink on-screen images and scroll pages
- Floor stand on casters (optional) enhances user-friendliness when using the touch screen monitors as electronic whiteboards