The new DigitalView ViewStream 300 (720p) with HD output is a digital video and audio player designed for the playback of MPEG-1, 2 and 4 and still picture on TV and video monitors in commercial environments.
The videos are stored and played back directly from solid state CompactFlash memory card.
The ViewStream 300 supports a range of media formats: NTSC and PAL video MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3 audio, JPEG still image, with 720p output.
The ViewStream 300 features include:
- Supports HD output still images (1280x960) on YPbPr
- Composite/S-Video/VGA/YPbPr video
- MPEG-1/2/4, JPEG and MP3
- Supports compact flash up to 8GB
- USB update
- Audio out, line out or speaker out mode
- Supports external 16-button connection
- Supports command control on RS-232 port
- Firmware upgrade through CF card
- Barcode scan support
- Data logging
Allowing video to be displayed on TV, LCD monitor and plasma monitors supporting composite, S-Video, component and VGA.
A range of interactive options are available including touch screen buttons as well as innovative switching options.
More information on DigitalView Viewstream 300 is available from Manuco Electronics .