Manuco Electronics (Sharp) announces the new SGX-1920 LCD controller from Digital View. The SGX-1920 LCD controller extends several digital input capabilities for the integrator of “Professional-Class” LCD displays, and offers on-board Dual HDMI, Dual DVI-I, Analog RGB, and video inputs for integration with 5.8” – 82” LCD Panels up to WUXGA resolution.
The flexible SGX-1920 LCD controllers come in 8 or 10-bit versions with installed support for over 1,000 LCD panels.
Supporting manufacturers of LCD panels for the SGX-1920 LCD controller include:
- Chi Mei
The On Screen Display provides an enhanced user interface for audio and video adjustments, and can controlled via digital button boards, surface mount membrane switches, RS-232 commands or infrared remote control.
Features of the SGX-1920 LCD controllers include:
- Panel resolution, timing and voltage settings, selectable through DIP switches and jumper blocks via the installed firmware
- Customisable start-up screen graphics, gamma curves, EDID tables and display profiles
- Dual channel LVDS panel output
- Digital audio (SPDIF) from HDMI and DVI signals with embedded audio
- Onboard power supply for operation with 12 or 24 volt DC input
- Panel power for 3.3V, 5V, 12V or 18V LCD displays
Multiple input capabilities of the Features of the SGX-1920 LCD controllers include:
- Dual HDMI 1.3 ports
- Dual single-link DVI-I ports
- Composite (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
- Component (YCbCr/YPbPr)
- WUXGA (PC) or 480i to 1080p (Video).
“The SGX-1920 takes input flexibility to a whole new level” notes Steve Simons, Channel Manager for Display Electronics at Digital View. “This platform has been designed to provide display integrators a single board solution for customers that require switching between multiple video inputs on a single LCD panel.”
Digital View LCD controllers have been designed for the challenging defense, industrial, marine and digital signage environments for over 15 years now. The SGX-1920 has an MTBF rating in excess of 100,000 hours and is covered by a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.