Manuco Electronics offers Glass Bonding (G-bonding) to Australia and New Zealand, to improve sunlight readability for standard TFT LCD displays in high-ambient conditions.
Utilising advanced proprietary optical technology, G-bonding overcomes optical challenges for the LCD user, at an affordable price.
In a wide assortment of applications, high ambient lighting conditions result in a washed out display.
Commercially available LCD displays do not offer enough brightness to make the display functional in outdoors or in other high ambient light applications.
The exclusive G-BOND process results in a reduction of ambient light reflections compared to other display enhancement technologies.
How G-BOND works:
- G-BOND reduces the reflective loss from all three surfaces to less than 2% (if AR glass is used)
- G-BOND can increase contrast by 3-5 fold making most standard displays daylight viewable
- G-BOND reduces the need for high bright backlights
- G-BOND eliminates the cell gap, preventing moisture from fogging behind the cover glass
- G-BOND increases thermal conductivity, lowering the display temperature
- Marine navigation
- In-vehicle computer systems
- Patient monitors
- Medical imaging
Test and measurement
- Portable logic analysers
Point of sale
- Order verification kiosks
- Information kiosks