Digital View's new ALR-1920 LCD interface controllers available from Manuco Electronics (Sharp) are designed for defence, industrial, marine and digital signage applications.
The new LCD interface controllers support HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort inputs for 7" to 82" LCD panels up to WUXGA 1920x1200 resolution.
The ALR-1920 is an extremely flexible controller with installed support for over 700 LCD panels from leading manufacturers such as Samsung, Sharp, LG, NEC, Optrex, Chi Mei and AUO. The platform has been designed to provide display integrators a cost-effective alternative to Digital View's professional broadcast class products.
The ALR-1920 LCD interface controllers offer HDMI 1.3, single-link DisplayPort 1.1a and VGA input for resolutions ranging from VGA to WUXGA (PC) or 480i to 1080P (Video). The ALR-1920 also outputs stereo audio from HDMI and DisplayPort signals with embedded audio.
Key features of ALR-1920 LCD interface controllers:
- Compact board design (107mm x 92mm x 16.65mm)
- Onboard power supply with 12-volt and 24-volt DC input
- Provides panel power for 3.3V, 5V, 12V or 18V LCD displays
- On Screen Display provides an enhanced user interface for audio and video adjustments
- Display can be controlled via digital button boards, surface mount membrane switches, RS-232 commands or infrared remote control
- Designed for demanding environments with an MTBF rating in excess of 200,000 hours
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
Digital View also offers a wide range of LVDS panel cables, backlight cables, remote display monitoring solutions and related accessories.