Manhattan Associates have released Manhattan Supply Chain Intelligence (SCI), available for the Distribution Management and Transportation Lifecycle Management suites within the Manhattan SCOPE (Supply Chain Optimisation – Planning through Execution) portfolio. Manhattan SCI enables complete, consistent and integrated business intelligence for companies by providing at-a-glance insight into Supply Chain performance. With easy-to-read, customisable reports presenting powerful analytics, companies can monitor the performance of key elements of their Supply Chain network from one intuitive workbench.
According to Eddie Capel, Executive Vice President for Product Management and Customer Support, Manhattan Associates, SCI gives customers critical business intelligence as events happen anywhere in the network, anywhere in the world, to allow for informed decision-making in re-routing shipments, allocating inventory or recalculating an entire plan based on a single event. Manhattan SCI provides hundreds of measures, key performance indicators (KPIs) and analysis dimensions that enable companies to gain insight into trends in the Supply Chain as they happen and make both short and long-term decisions based on that information.
Following are the features of Manhattan SCI:
- A single, consistent, easy-to-use user interface, technology and data architecture for all capabilities whether they are analysis, reporting or events/alerts-related
- Role-based workbench capabilities that can be deployed both to customer users and trading partners using a consistent security model
- Cross-supply chain insight capability with Manhattan Distribution Management and Transportation Lifecycle Management product suites
- Self-service ad hoc querying for users to get answers to questions not addressed by pre-set analyses and reports
- Access to all analytics and reports directly through Microsoft Office applications and supported mobile devices (e.g. Blackberrys, other Personal Digital Assistant Devices)