Exclusive Aquaplus pumps distributor Malcolm Thompson Pumps introduces a new range of Aquaplus aerators for wastewater applications.
The jet aerators and submersible aerators available in the new range are designed for aeration, pre-aeration and mixing in diverse wastewater, sewage treatment and agricultural industries.
The aerators are constructed from high quality materials and include a high performance impeller that makes them an ideal solution for a wide range of wastewater requirements.
Key features of ARJ Series Jet Aerators:
- Specifically designed to mix water with low levels of oxygen
- Ideal for sludge mixing applications
- Constructed from high quality materials
- Low noise, high efficiency submersible motor
- High performance impeller reduces downtime and ensures maximum efficiency
- Required shaft power barely changes with fluctuations in water depth
Key features of ARS Series Submersible Aerators:
- Specifically designed to blow in microscopic air bubbles with the water, producing a high oxygen transfer rate
- Supplied standard with 12 radiated outlets and a unique inlet strainer
- Strainer prevents the impeller from being blocked by foreign material
- Double mechanical seal offers high quality protection
The new range of Aquaplus aerators has been rigorously tested for performance and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Aquaplus pumps are high quality industrial pumps exclusively distributed by Malcolm Thompson Pumps.
The launch of the Aquaplus aerators follows the introduction of submersible dewatering pumps and the submersible sewerage pumps in late 2010.
The Aquaplus pump range also includes end suction centrifugal pumps (DIN and ISO), transfer pumps, in-line centrifugal pumps, submersible dewatering pumps, submersible sewerage pumps, slurry pumps, magnetic drive pumps, air operated diaphragm pumps, hose pumps, progressive cavity pumps, flexible rising mains and mechanical seals.