CSi has released CSi 6000 Machinery Health Monitor to provide protection for critical rotating machinery.
Being API 670 compliant the CSi 6000 conforms to industry standards for turbine supervision and shutdown protection on any critical plant or equipment.
The CSi 6000 is an extention of all CSi prediction monitoring equipment, which provides the ability to incorporate the CSi 6000 with existing CSi vibration analysis programs.
The key features of the CSi 6000 allow you to:
- Extend PlantWeb with API 670 machinery protection monitoring
- Monitor your plant’s most critical rotating machines
- Real-time machinery health feedback integrates to process control so you can run your plant with confidence
- Transforms vibration monitoring into predictive alerts
- Transient analysis for turbines empowers decisions through AMS Suite
- Balance of plant machienry health monitoring includes PeakVue technology for rolling element bearing and gearbox analysis
CSi 6000 Machinery Health Monitor is available from Maintenance Systems Consolidated.