MHTM MicroDrive boom gates incorporate a drive with integrated servo control while the compact high-performance gearing adapts to the required performance, reducing the number of system components considerably and providing essential cost savings in purchase and upkeep.
The revolutionary drive solution is complemented by the newly designed MGC control with integrated detectors. The configuration is supported by a large LCD display and keys, allowing users to enjoy simple and fast operation online or on site wirelessly depending on the version.
MHTM MicroDrive boom gates have been built with carefully selected materials, contributing to a higher performance and serviceable life. The aluminium housing guarantees high stability and an attractive appearance while offering comfortable access to the drive system from two sides.
Additionally, control electronics can be conveniently accessed from the top, protected by a lockable hood. The boom gate can be easily changed from a right-hand to a left-hand version.
Key benefits of MHTM MicroDrive boom gates:
- Angled VarioBoom improves recognition and increases safety
- Passage is possible at an opening angle of 35º allowing more vehicles to pass during peak times
- Developed, built and tested according to the latest standards and directives
- Meets the demanding specifications of UL, the certification authority for product safety in the United States, and applicable European directives
- CE conformity and adherence to EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC and the basic requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Product quality safeguarded by an active quality management system according to ISO 9001:2008