Magnetic MHTM MicroDrive traffic barriers are employed in access control applications at car parks or private properties to prevent entry of unauthorised vehicles. These traffic barriers can also be used to control entry of vehicles into multi-storey car parks, hotel garages, caravan parks, commercial buildings and hospitals.
MHTM MicroDrive’s drive mechanism with integrated servo control and compact high performance gearing provides safe and reliable operation for a long time. This is complemented by the newly designed MGC control with integrated detectors.
Key features of Magnetic MHTM MicroDrive traffic barriers:
- 75% less power consumption
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism
- Improved connectivity (I/O, TCP /IP, USB, CAN, etc.)
- Stylish, modern and customisable design
- Easy configuration and set-up supported by a large LCD display and simple user interface