Industrial Vehicle and Pedestrian Access Solutions from Magnetic Automation
Magnetic Automation are world leaders in the manufacturing of barriers, security gates, turnstiles, parking systems and other related pedestrian access control technologies.
Vehicle access systems
- Boom Gates - The innovative drive technology of the MHTM™ offers low maintenance, high performance & a variety of operational modes & speeds. The MHTM™ can be controlled by card access systems, remote control, token or coin acceptors or by simple push buttons. All Boom Gates include Magnetic’s unique VarioBoom arm which is ergonomically designed for faster opening efficiency
- Slide Gates - Magnetic Automation is leader in the manufacture of Cantilever and Track Security Slide gates and are able to tailor a solution for most applications. Security gates can be built to custom requirements including gate speed adjustments
- Light Weight Gate - Ideal for light commercial applications, the MTL Light Weight Track Gate and MSL Light Weight Cantilevered Gate budget conscious gates are ideal for environments such as small factories and premises requiring infrequent operation. Gates are constructed from pre-galvanized steel and are powder coated to individual colour requirements. Sizes range for openings from 3mts to 7mts, and heights of 1.8mts and 2.1mts.
- Swing Gates - Magnetic Automation offers a range of different size Security Swing Gates for the controlling of vehicular passage at security access points. Gates are designed to suit specific applications and can be strengthened for high wind and cladding requirements
- Security Bollards - Our range of Security Bollards are designed to secure areas from unauthorised traffic. These innovative electromechanical bollards have functionality for TCP/IP, & UPS device rechargeable by solar panels. Available in s/s or powder coated
- Control Pillars - The Magnetic Control Pillar compliments our Boom Gate Range in both dimension and design. The access control unit or switches can be installed in the aluminum front plate in accordance with customer requirements. The operating height of the control unit is designed for cars and is also available for truck height
- Gate Automation - MSL20 - 210 Motor Drive – Industrial Heavy Duty The MSL series slide gate operator is designed for commercial and security applications where fast operating speeds and high usage is of importance. This unit can be retrofit to any swing or slide gate
- Rising Step - The Rising Step Barriers are designed to prevent unauthorised vehicles from crashing through controlled entry and exit points. Built for fast, reliable and efficient operation, these barriers are capable of withstanding high impact loads and are ideally suited for high security installations such as prisons, security centres, and in government defence facilities
- Half Height - Pivot Barriers & Swing Gates - Magnetic Automation offer a range of MPP Pedestrian Pivot Barriers and MPS Pedestrian Swing Gates designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting low security controlled areas. The MPP tri-arm design can be used in bi-directional control applications with high volume pedestrian traffic. The MPS is suitable for either one-way or two-way bi-directional mode. The MPS gate can be used to compliment out Turnstile and Retractable Pedestrian barriers, especially where passage of larger items are required.
- Speedgate – Retractable Barriers - The MPH Pedestrian High Door has a horizontal sliding access control and locking mechanism, and is also used for areas requiring low security surveillance. The doors can be programmed to close immediately after a pedestrian has walked through, or after an adjustable time-out period.
- Automatic Fare Collection - High Volume - The MPR Retractable Barrier is designed to control pedestrians entering or exiting restricted areas, usually under surveillance in low security situations. Various optional access control devices such as card readers, can be accommodated on a stainless steel fascia panel located at each end segment of the pedestrian barrier
Magnetic Automation have over 30 years experience in providing perimeter security systems for industrial and commercial applications, and can provide customised solutions to suit your needs.Magnetic Automation information and contact details
Related Magnetic Automation News
Contact Magnetic Automation
Contact Magnetic Automation