New from Paqworks is the Westermo ED-210 Industrial Ethernet Router with integrated 4 port switch and telephone modem. As a basic PPP router using Dial-In or Dial-Out the unit can be used to gain access to a remote Ethernet network.
Westermo modems come equipped with transient protection on the line side and a “watchdog” that monitors and automatically resets the modem in the event of a fault. Configuration of the unit is simple, the switch has auto negotiation and all other settings use Windows based programming or an integrated web tool.
Westermo provides galvanic isolation on all ports enabling devices to be used in projects where a high degree of reliability is required.
- Integrated V.34 telephone modem
- Integrated 4 port plug and play switch
- Point to point applications
- Dial-up/leased line
- Dial on demand
- Simple to use Windows based configuration software or Web tool
- Communication statistics in Web tool
- Wide DC power range
- Extended temperature –25 to +70 C
- Galvanic isolation and enhanced surge/transient protection on all ports