New from Moxa is the NPort 5600 8-Port serial device servers. Connect 8 serial devices to an Ethernet, allowing networking of your existing serial devices using basic configuration. Support is for RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485.
With a compact design that can sit on a desktop the Moxa 5600 series is the perfect choice for applications that need additional serial ports, but for which mounting rails are unavailable.
The device servers support terminal block and power jack for ease of use and greater flexibility. Users can connect the terminal block directly to a DC power source, or use the power jack to connect to an AC circuit through an adaptor.
- 8 ports supporting RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 operation
- Compact desktop size
- Auto detecting 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- 15 KV ESD surge protection for all serial signals
- Easy IP address configuration
- TCP server, TCP client, UDP, Real com operation modes
- SNMP MIB-II for network management
The Moxa NPort 5600 8-port serial device servers are available from Paqworks.