Paqworks has released Moxa EDS 316 unmanaged Ethernet switch. Designed for industrial applications, the Moxa EDS 316 is one of the cost effective solutions for industrial Ethernet connections.
Each switch includes 16 10/100 BaseT(X) ports, with fiber models 14 10/100 BaseT(X) ports. Each model is suitable for factory automation, process automation, control, and industrial networking.
- 16, 10/100 BaseT(X) copper ports
- 14, 10/10 BaseT(X) fiber ports
- Broadcast storm protection
- Redundant dual 24 VDC power inputs
- Supports IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3x
- Operating temperature range from 0 to 60°c, or -40 to 75°c
- Din rail or panel mounting
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- IP 30 rating
- Long-haul transit distance 40 km to 80 km.
The full range of Moxa Industrial Networking hardware is available from Paqworks Industrial Data Communications.