New from Paqworks is the Moxa EDS-309 unmanaged industrial ethernet switch.
The Moxa EDS-309 series include 9-port ethernet switches with three Fiber ports that provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet connection, and the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur.
The Moxa EDS-309 series includes 2 models: one with an operating temperature range of 0 to 60°C, and a second with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C.
These 2 models are designed for standard and extended operating temperatures respectively, and go through a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfil the special needs of industrial automation control.
- Redundant dual 24 VDC power inputs
- Broadcast storm protection
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- -40 to 75˚C operating temperature range (T models)
- Rugged hardware design well suited for industrial environments