New from Mobotix is D22M FixDome Camera. The D22M is a new inexpensive line of MOBOTIX cameras that can display and record up to 30 images per second including sound.
The dome camera available from Paqworks is equipped with a camera module, which can be individually positioned in any direction.
Using external microphone and speakers, the D22 supports bidirectional audio, records lip-synchronised sound and sends alarms to the user via integrated SIP-based IP telephony functions.
The camera is powered using standard PoE or the inexpensive Mobotix system. At 640 x 480 pixels, the camera's resolution is approx. 6 times higher than the CIF images from analogue cameras.
In VGA (640 x 480) and CIF (320 x 240) formats, it delivers 30 images per second with a very low network load (MxPEG: approx. 1 Mbit/sec).
The camera software offers integrated alarm management with pre- and post-alarms, playback and multi viewing of up to 30 cameras in the browser.
Due to the concealed cabling, the D22 cameras are suitable for installation on walls and ceilings. The temperature range is -30° to +50°C (-22° to +122°F).
In locations with a high risk of being vandalised, the robust IT and secure models can be given extra protection with the optional vandalism set that includes a 3mm thick polycarbonate dome and an additional stainless steel cover.
The models are approved for outdoor use according to IP65 and come with additional software functions.
- Outdoor dome camera (IP65) with exchangeable lenses and optional vandalism, on-wall and in-ceiling sets
- Lenses available from super wide-angle (90°) to tele (15°)
- Exposure time 1 lux at 1/60 sec., 0.05 lux at 1 sec
- Vandalism set (optional) consists of stainless steel ring (polished, matt, powder-coated) and reinforced dome
- On-Wall set (optional) features concealed cabling and space for expansion modules (batteries, UMTS, WiFi, etc.)
- Outdoor wall mount (IP65) (optional) with space for expansion modules