New from Moxa is the IMC-101G series of industrial gigabit media converters. Provision is for reliable media conversion between Copper 10/100/1000BaseT(X) and Fibre Optic 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX.
Each Moxa IMC-101G converter, available from, Paqworks, comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss, and the converters comply with both FCC and CE standards.
Two models are available. The IMC-101G supports a standard operating temperature range of 0 to 60°C, and the IMC-101G-T supports an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. Both models are subjected to a 100% burn-in test.
- 10/100/1000BaseT(X) and 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX conversion
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
- Redundant power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations