Madison Technologies introduces the Moxa AWK-3121, a 3-in-1 industrial wireless AP/Bridge/Client for use in power automation, transportation automation, and oil and gas applications.
The new AWK-3121 supports multiple IEEE 802.11 standards and higher security levels, including wireless communication in the 5 GHz bandwidth.
The WPA2-enabled Moxa AWK-3121 is highly secure for wireless networks using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology. The AWK-3121 provides stronger security making it ideal for industries that require highly secure wireless networks.
Packed with several security features, the AWK-3121 industrial wireless AP/Bridge/Client provides higher security levels of authentication and authorisation for increased safety. In addition to WEP, the AWK-3121 offers WPA/WPA2 capabilities that use the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) technology to raise the level of data encryption.
Designed for use with Ethernet-ready devices, the AWK-3121 provides ready access to a wireless LAN, and can support PoE and two redundant power inputs, increasing the reliability of wireless networking.
Two additional digital inputs and one relay output for on-site monitoring and warnings, and supporting STP/RSTP (IEEE802.1D/w) allow the AWK-3121 to prevent network looping and to increase system availability by setting a redundant path.
Key features of AWK-3121 industrial wireless AP/Bridge/Client:
- Redundant DC power inputs
- Power-over-Ethernet and RS-232 console management support
- 2 digital inputs and 1 relay output
- Wide temperature range from -40ºC to +75ºC
- Security features include 8002.11X/RADIUS, AES, TKIP support and disabling of SSID broadcasts
- IP packet filters prevent hacker attacks
- WPA/WPA2 capabilities use AES technology to raise the level of data encryption
- Designed for use with Ethernet-ready devices