The Network Termination Devices (NTD) from Madison Technologies are valid network boundary points that provide a high level of cabling and service flexibility for homes and some small businesses.
The Network Termination Devices have been specifically designed for use in conjunction with home networking devices (structured cabling or smart wiring) to ensure that the solution used complies with current standards.
The Network Termination Devices should be used in the following circumstances:
- at the specific request of the builder or customer
- where two or more telecommunications outlets (TOs) have been star-wired from the building entry point by the builder, owner or customer
- where an external (outdoor) DSL (ADSL or VDSL) central filter is required
- where customer lightning protection (CLP) is required or a rural lead-in cable is to be connected
- where home networking (“structured cabling” or “smart wiring”) has been, or will be, installed