Madison Technologies introduces the Westermo MR-270 range of mobile broadband routers designed for industrial remote access applications.
Westermo MR-270 mobile broadband routers eliminate the need for time-consuming site visits and provide a suitable network infrastructure with high availability. Industrial remote access using the Internet provides users access to SCADA systems, HMI and PLCs.
Featuring a built-in serial port, Westermo MR-270 mobile broadband routers offer a simple modem replacement solution with the benefit of not having to reprogram or change any other component. The powerful software in the MR-270 industrial broadband routers allows engineers to easily analyse the data flow, enabling fast troubleshooting of connected devices.
Key features of Westermo MR-270 mobile broadband routers:
- Resilient network minimises downtime
- Dual SIMs ensure high availability in critical situations
- Easily integrated with external ADSL devices, Falcon and DR-260, allowing wired and wireless access
- Protects transmissions via encrypted communication tunnels
- Advanced firewalls prevent unauthorised access
- Advanced and highly configurable firewall allows easy set-up of the unit to only allow valid application data
- Supports GSM, GPRS, EDGE, 3G and HSPA
- Equipped with one serial port and four Ethernet ports