Designed for railway and industrial applications, the V2422 Series embedded computers are EN 50155 certified and provide VGA and DVI-I outputs.
The industrial computers also feature four RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual Gigabit LAN ports and six USB 2.0 hosts.
V2422 Series industrial embedded computers support communication modules such as a 2-port CAN module, an HSDPA, GPS, WLAN module, an 8+8 port digital input/ output module, a 2-port serial module, a mini PCI expansion module, and a PCI Express module.
Key features of V2422 Series embedded computers:
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports offer network redundancy ensuring continuous operation for data communication and management
- 4 DIs and 4 DOs for connecting digital input/output devices
- CompactFlash socket, SATA connector and USB sockets provide reliability needed for industrial applications that require data buffering and storage expansion
- 2 peripheral expansion slots for inserting different communication modules to provide greater flexibility for setting up different industrial applications at field sites
- Pre-installed with Linux or Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Allows programmers to develop sophisticated, bug-free application software at a low cost in a friendly environment