Madison Technologies introduces the i-line family of Ethernet products from Westermo.
The i-line Ethernet products are optimised for machine building, building automation, factory automation and CCTV surveillance applications.
Westermo i-line range of Ethernet products offers industry-grade components, easy-to-use features as well as reliable and consistent operation.
All i-line devices are DIN rail mountable and have dual 24VDC power screw terminal inputs making them suitable for applications where a secondary power source is used to maintain high system integrity.
Each device in the range incorporates a configurable relay that triggers an alarm signal for port or power events.
The rugged IP31-rated aluminium alloy enclosure is ideal for heat dissipation and enables a wide operating temperature range.
- 8-port 10/100TX Fast Ethernet switch (SDI-880)
- Equipped with a 2 Gbit/s packet switch engine that supports two priority queues to provide optimum data forwarding performance
- Second 8-port Ethernet fibre switch (SDI-862) has six 10/100TX ports and a choice of either two multimode or single mode fibre ports
- Enables data transmission over distances up to 2km or 30km respectively
- Two compact 5-port switches are also available: 10/100Base-TX Ethernet switch and SDI-541 industrial fast Ethernet switch
- Both models can operate with variable power sources including a 24VAC supply, making them ideal for the building automation industry
- Designed to ensure high-bandwidth uplink connection for large-scale surveillance in transportation system networks
- Two models with four or eight IEEE 802.3af Fast Ethernet PoE ports are available with 2 Gigabit uplink ports
- Integrated 12V-48V power booster supports deployment of standard PoE IP cameras on buses, trains and ships
Ethernet media converters
- MCI-211G model converts 10/100/100TX to Gigabit fibre
- Hot swappable Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) fibre receiver allows the unit to operate over almost any type and distance of fibre supported by SFP
- MCI-422 model is a 2-channel RJ45 to fibre media converter and a compact 4-port 10/100 Mbit/s Fast Ethernet switch
- Device supports multimode or single mode fibre