IP Network Cameras are available from Paqworks . IP network cameras are essentially a combination of a digital camera and a computer.
Each camera has a unique IP address and an ethernet (RJ45) connection. IP network cameras can be connected directly to a computer network.
A network could be as simple as one camera connected to one computer or a 1000 cameras spread across the world connected together using ISDN, DSL, WiFi, 3G, copper or fibre optics.
Superior image quality:
IP network cameras offer high resolution than conventional CCTV systems. The new generation IP cameras offer full mega pixel resolution (1280 x 960 lines), providing up to 12 times more detail than 95% of current CCTV systems.
Mega pixel resolution provides a clear image when it comes to identifying items like vehicle number plates and facial recognition, making IP cameras an ideal choice for many security applications.
More than a camera:
IP network cameras not only provide vastly improved image quality, but incorporate a host of features that set them apart from previous generation camera technology including:
- PoE (power over ethernet) wiring
- Event based storage, not using bandwidth when there is actually nothing to send
- Exposure compensation configured individually for each camera for optimal image quality
- Efficient video compression for low network load
- Built-in microphones and loudspeakers for live bi-directional audio and integration with VoIP telephony
- No software installation required and low set-up costs
- Remote online access through any web browser
- Built-in PIR movement detectors