The Cybertec series 1000 model 1220, available from Paqworks , provides a flexible communications platform for interfacing with both serial and Ethernet enabled devices that use the 3G cellular data networks. The Cybertec Series 1000 industrial 3G Modem is the ideal solution for use in remote SCADA or Telemetry applications.
Standard on the Cybertec 1220 models are two switched Ethernet ports that eliminate the need to use an external switch in many applications. These devices also have 1 x RS232 DB9 Female DCE connector, 2 x RS232 DB9 Male DTE Connector ports and 2 x Digital In - 2 x Digital Out.
The Ethernet switch is fully managed and can support VLAN and QoS functionality. To provide backward compatibility with existing modems, serial ports can be accessed as circuit switched data (dial-up) or as packet switched (IP).
The Cybertec Series 1000 model 1220 is available for offering support to the DNP3 and Modbus over IP. In addition, two optional Digital Ins and Digital Outs provide limited RTU type functionality.
With a rugged industrial enclosure, devices excel in harsh environments and can be DIN rail or wall mounted. Power supply operates from a wide input range of 10 to 60 VDC.
The specifications include:
- 2 x 10/100BaseT MDI/MDX Ethernet
- 1 x RS232 DB9 Female DCE connector
- 2 x RS232 DB9 Male DTE connector
- 2 x Digital In
- 2 x Digital Out
- (H)50mm (W)103mm (L)120mm
- Telstra NextG / Optus 3G / Vodafone 3G
- Quad band GSM/GPRS
- Tri-band UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100Mhz
- Serial over TCP/IP
- Circuit Switched data with dial up modem emulation
- Static and Dynamic TCP/IP routing
- Policy based routing
- Network and port Address translation (NAT/NAPT)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- DNP3 Support
- 2 Digital Inputs
- 2 Digital Outputs
- DNS proxy
- Dynamic DNS
- DHCP Server on LAN ports
- Web interface
- Remote config backup and restore
- Remote firmware upgrade
- 0 ºC to 70 º C
- Operating humidity 10% to 90%
- CE Type
- Telstra NextG / Optus / Vodaphone