Madison Technologies present the Brugg Cables Brucast, rugged fibre opticcables designed specifically for the broadcast industry, mobile applicationsand any application requiring re-deployable fibre optic cable and rapid deployment.
Features of the Brugg CablesBrucast fibre optic cables include:
- aramid strain relief
- dual-layer, reinforced, tight buffer
- multi mode or single mode fibres available
- optical fibres with dual layering and primary coating for improved micro-blending
- abrasion resistant PUR, halogen free outer sheath
- built to withstand high traffic areas and harsh environments
- easy to deploy
- able to use indoors, outdoors, in vehicles or in buildings
- optimised for repeated deployment and retrieval
- blue colour makes for easy visibility and traceability
Madison Technologies provide robust and reliable fibre optic cables with the Brugg Cables Brucast. It's tough make and simple usability make it a clear choice for broadcast cabling solutions.