Available exclusively from Madison Technologies , the Alvarion BreezeULTRA is a family of wireless broadband products that operates in the 4.9 to 5.9 GHz band including the license exempt 5.4 and 5.8 GHz bands available in Australia.
Available presently in high capacity point-to-point (P2P) format, the ULTRA will soon be presented in the point-to-multipoint (P2MP) version followed by the hybrid backhaul-to-multipoint (HB2MP) configuration.
The BreezeULTRA wireless broadband products are based on a high-power, multi-radio architecture and advanced MIMO (Multiple Input, Multiple Output) radio techniques to support extended capacity and coverage.
The BreezeULTRA P6000 P2P series achieves very high net data throughput of 250 Mbps with the capacity increasing even further to a market leading 500Mbps in the dual radio version.
The dual radio version will also act as a single-box link extender or repeater for applications where a direct link path is not available.
BreezeULTRA wireless broadband products optimise performance for applications such as data, voice or video using quality of service (QoS) to guarantee high-quality voice and to support time-critical applications in parallel for broadband applications such as high-definition video streaming.
- Capacity: Transmit voice, video and data at 250 Mbps net per radio
- Distance: Range in excess of 40km
- Difficult Paths: World leading non-line-of-sight (NLOS) coverage and interference mitigation with OFDM, MIMO and diversity technologies
- Ultra-fast on board packet processing at 80,000 PPS
- Optimised performance for voice, video and data using QoS
- High power PoE output for powering IP cameras
- Capacity upgradable over-the-air via software keys
- Latest generation IP radio