Macnaught introduces the revolutionary MK ROTALOK mechanical registers to complement its range of positive displacement flow meters.
MK ROTALOK mechanical registers feature a revolutionary mounting arrangement, which enables the operator to quickly and easily rotate the register to any one of four orientations.
Automatically locking into the four securing points located at 90º intervals around the mounting plate, the register can be positioned to suit the orientation of the flow meter without having to physically remove the register from the meter.
MK ROTALOK mechanical registers retain some of the features of the MR heavy duty registers including the 4 x 17mm digit resettable total, and the 7 x 5mm digit non-resettable total.
New features in the MK ROTALOK mechanical registers:
- Robust construction withstands the rigours of heavy industry use
- High sealing integrity provides protection against moisture ingress from plant washdowns or humidity exposure
- Simple ‘turn to reset’ function
- Can be retrofitted to meters already installed on site
- Ease of installation and maintenance