The K29 FLEXIGUN from Macnaught is a proven range of grease guns offering exceptional value for money and reliable performance.
Macnaught has now incorporated several unique features found in the market-specific K29C ‘Cold Weather’ FLEXIGUN model into the standard K29 FLEXIGUN grease guns.
The upgraded K29 FLEXIGUN grease guns combine the unique variable stroke piston and valve arrangement for true ‘one handed’ operation with the open porting of the cold weather gun for greater quality, durability, functionality and ergonomics.
Built for serviceability and function, the new K29 FLEXIGUN enables the operator to produce increased grease pressure through short strokes or ‘feathering’, or high volume shots using a full stroke while still allowing easy flow of heavy greases.
Key features of K29 FLEXIGUN grease guns:
- Screwed together, not riveted for easy disassembly during maintenance
- Locking plunge rod together with hand operated bleed screw simplify bleeding
- Step in the 1.6mm thick steel barrel allows the robust zinc pull handle to be pulled back easily
- Machined thread in the barrel for positive and long wearing fitting to the die-cast head
- 230mm high pressure flexible extension comes standard
- 3-jaw KY SUPERGRIP grease coupler as standard
- Suits 450gm cartridges
- Can also be converted for bulk fill from the Macnaught J2 bulk grease pump
- K32 FLEXIGUN model suitable for 400gm cartridges with all standard K29 features
- K29-Z model in zinc version for underground coal mining specifications
- Full range of Macnaught greasing accessories available
- Full 10-year warranty and 10-year parts guarantee