The Flow Rate Indicators/totalizers from Macnaught have been designed to display instantaneous flow rate, both total and accumulated total.
These flow rates indicators/totalizers are ideal in applications where a local flow rate indication and totalizer function is required without re-transmission functionality.
The following are some of the features of the Macnaught’s flow rate indicators/totalizers:
- Large 17mm (0.67") digit selection for flow rate or total.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units.
- Ability to process all types of flow meter signals.
- Auto backup of settings and running totals.
- Operational temperature -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 178°F).
- Very compact design for panel mount, wall mount or field mount applications.
- Rugged aluminium field mount enclosure IP67/NEMA4X.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- LED backlight option.
- Intrinsically Safe II 1 GD EEx ia IIC T4 T100°C.
- Loop or battery powered, 8 - 24V AC/DC or 115 - 230V AC power supply.
- Sensor supply 3.2 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC.