Macnaught manufactures and provides a wide range of pumps for a variety of applications. ENVA Diaphragm pumps from Macnaught are designed to efficiently transfer waste liquids such as sump, oil, slurry, effluent and water. The pump is also tolerant of solids, and so can be used for bilge pumping, brewery waste evacuation and pit dewatering. Pumps from Macnaught are durable, reliable and feature practical designs.
Features of ENVA Diaphragm Pumps include:
- dry running
- spring loaded one way valves which allow exible installation, drum or wall mounted
- large ports which provides a tolerance for solids
- quick knock-down and easy assembly minimising the hassle during maintenance
- quiet operation
- 10 year warrantee and parts guarantee
- Compatible Fluids: Sump, oil, slurry, effluent and water
- Wetted Components: Aluminium, brass, santoprene, mild steel, stainless steel, nylon, nitrite
- Weight: 14kg (30lbs)
- Thread Size: 1 1/2"BSP (F)
- Flow Rate (with water): 60 L/min (16 US gal/min)
- Maximum air pressure: 850 kPa (125 psi, 8 bar)
- Minimum ai pressure: 400 kPa (60 psi, 4 bar)
ENVA Diaphragm Pumps provide solutions for waste pumping applications.