History and development
Mackay Consolidated Industries Pty Ltd, a 100% Australian owned private company.
Commencing in 1932 as a supplier of automotive parts, Mackay is now a rubber supplier of a diverse range of engineered rubber and bonded metal/rubber composite products for the automotive, defence, transport, construction and industrial markets. Our products are exported worldwide.
Mackay rubber supply engineered rubber products for industrial applications.
Small items weighing less than 50 grams to in excess of 100 kilograms are all manufactured by Mackay.
Mackay utilises many rubber manufacturing processes, such as:
- Compression moulding
- Transfer moulding
- Injection Moulding
- Extrusion (solid and sponge)
- Rubber to metal bonding
- Rubber to plastic bonding (engineering plastics including fluoroelastomer and HDPE/UHMPE)
- Rubber to ceramic bonding
- Rubber to composite substrates
- Textile and cord reinforced mouldings
- Hand fabrication
- Straight hose manufacture (fuel, oil, water and other fluids compatible)
- Shaped hose manufacture (fuel, oil, water and other fluids compatible)
- Vibration isolators Butterfly valve seats and encapsulated discs from 50mm to 1200mm
- Buffers Poultry processing fingers
- Specialist sheet rubbers from 1.5mm to 150mm thick and up to 1m x 2m
- Mining diaphragms 1200mm x 1500m Hoses to 100mm diameter with multiple bends to 2000mm long
- High load capacity plate mounts for 20,000 kilogram loads
- Mining grizzly-screen mounts
- Mining vibratory screen springs
- Mining screen blanks to 1500mm x 2400mm
- High voltage insulation mats
- Mouldings of all shapes and rubber types in low and high volume