A robotic End-of-Line (EOL) palletising system can make a difference to the production rates and the cost effectiveness. EOL robotic palletising system from Machinery Automation and Robotics provides the flexibility to palletise single or multiple production lines simultaneously, markedly increasing output and decreasing overhead costs.
The flexibility of the design allows multiple smaller cells to be installed in existing palletising areas. The product can be conveyed to a centralised area for palletising by a larger cell, enabling the robotic EOL palletising system to be integrated into an existing production space, allowing installation and commissioning with minimum disruption.
Following are the benefits of EOL robotic palletising system:
- Decreased labour costs
- Increased production output
- Reduced product damage
- Flexibility to palletise single or multiple product lines simultaneously
Following are the steps for operating EOL robotic palletising system:
- An operator places an empty pallet in the pallet station
- The system is started through a robot control pendant, where the operator confirms the product to be palletised
- The carton travels down the infeed conveyor and is aligned by a squaring bar
- The robot transfers the carton from the infeed conveyor to the pallet station, repeating the cycle until the pallet load is complete
- The operator removes the pallet and replaces it with an empty pallet and re-starts the system
MAR robotic palletising solutions are built and tested at MAR in Silverwater prior to site installation, ensuring a smoothly running system and minimum disruption to the production.
Various options are available for the EOL Robotic Palletising system, ensuring it suits the specific needs of the customer. Alternatively, we can design and build a tailored solution to meet the unique requirements and product specifications.