The Megger OTS60SX is a lightweight, semi-automatic, oil dielectric strength test set. Available from Macey’s Electrical , these oil testers are suited to field use and can be powered from a variety of mains supplies. With a maximum 60 kV output, tests can be performed on oil from a vast range of electrical installations such as transformers, circuit breakers and other equipment. The test set process is simple and user-friendly and the results are displayed on a bright, backlit LED display.
Featuring a sheet steel enclosure, the instrument is rugged and safe to use. A mesh screen means the oil breakdown can be seen without coming into contact with the electro-magnetic emissions. Operator safety and utility is facilitated by an interlock on the chamber door, power cord, optional carrying bag with shoulder strap and a range of other accessories.
Key features and benefits of the Megger OTS60SX oil testers include:
- Simple to use
- Compact and lightweight (17.5 kg)
- Powerful, safe construction
- Suitable for testing to national standards
- Automated 1 minute timer for easy withstand testing
- 0,1 kV measurement resolution
- Reliable operation controlled by microprocessor
- Large range of optional vessels
- Easy to clean vessel and chamber