The Model HVA 30 universal test system, manufactured by HV Diagnostics, is a four in one universal high voltage test system. The HVA 30 high voltage universal test system, available from Macey's Electrical , is a small, light and advanced universal test instrument that is suitable for a variety of applications.
Following are the features of HVA 30 high voltage universal test systems:
- VLF (0.1Hz), DC (±), cable fault conditioning (burning), and sheath/jacket testing modes are included.
- VLF is the proven and accepted replacement for the traditional DC Hipot or ‘proof’ test for solid dielectric cables such as XLPE and EPR.
- Fully automatic or manual cable test sequences complying with international standards/guides such as IEEE 400.2, VDE 0296 and CENELEC.
- True symmetrical sinusoidal, load independent and output waveform across the full load range.
- Real-time display of actual output waveform.
- Easy to use, ergonomic, menu guided, large backlight user interface.
- Large output load capability (up to 5µF).
- Automatic and integrated load capacitance measurement with optimum frequency selection.
- No oil or arcing contacts that require routine maintenance.
- Short circuited protected with active arc management regulation that avoids the usual tripping of conventional HV test equipment when a dielectric failure occurs.
HVA 30 high voltage universal test systems offer the following safety features:
- Status display of all important safety functions and messages.
- Safe, easy to use operation with emergency off and key switch lock-out.
- Fully integrated discharge circuit to safely ground the device under test after testing.
- Zero start interlock and zero voltage switching.