The DET10C and DET20C earth resistance clamp meters, available from Macey's Electrical , can measure earth resistance and current flow using clamp technology.
The DET10C and DET20C earth resistance clamp meters induce a test current into the system without the need to disturb existing connections.
The DET10C and DET20C earth resistance clamp meters are a useful addition to the more traditional methods of earth resistance measurement that may require disconnection or additional stakes.
The DET10C and DET20C earth resistance clamp meters are used to measure ground resistance in multiple loop installations without disconnecting the earth.
This technique offers fast earth testing in total safety with the added convenience of having a single point of measurement to read earth resistance.
The DET10C and DET20C earth resistance clamp meters also include a true RMS current measurement facility to allow measurement of earth currents, giving an indication of potential measurement problems and a useful overview of the general earth system dynamics.
The DET10C and DET20C earth resistance clamp meters are rugged, compact and have configurable audible alarms. They also feature auto shutdown(configurable), data storage, self-calibration on power up. They are supplied with a calibration loop - all contained in a rugged carry case.
In addition, the DET20C clamp meter has an USB download facility and is compatible with Megger Download Manager software (supplied) allowing further analysis and storage of data.
The DET10C and DET20C earth resistance clamp meters are particularly suitable for measuring earth resistance in various installations such as buildings, pylons and RF transmitter sites. In addition, they can be used for the inspection and verification of lightening protection systems.
- Measures ground resistance from 25mΩ to 1550Ω
- Measures ground leakage current from 0.2mA to 35Amps
- Automatic self-calibration
- Auto ranging
- High and low alarms
- Memory and download to Megger Download Manager
Features and benefits:
- Clear LCD
- Indication of high noise content that may effect readings
- Hold function for difficult to reach installations
- Over current protected
- Warning of jaws open to ensure accuracy
- Large conductor size up to approximately 35mm O.D
- Configurable high and low alarms with audible indication
- On-board storage of test results
- Calibration check loop for piece of mind
- Sturdy carry/storage case contains complete kit
- Auto power off (configurable)
- USB output of data via isolated pluggable interface (DET20C)