MyStaffInfo are a web-based systems designed by MYOB to reduce the burden on payroll administrative staff.
MyStaffInfo web-based systems allow employees to undertake common tasks that have traditionally placed increased workloads onto the payroll team such as update personal information, receive payslips, manage their leave as well as enter timesheet data.
The following are some of the key features of the MYOB MyStaffInfo web-based systems:
- Employee’s can access and update their own personal information such as contact telephone numbers, contact details and bank account information, which synchronises and updates their details within E XO Payroll.
- With one click of the mouse, changes made online can be downloaded while changes made within the E XO Payroll system can also be uploaded.
- Payslips can be uploaded directly from E XO Payroll to MYOB MyStaffInfo allowing employees to view online (current and historical).
- Complete manager approval process for leave requests and timesheet entry, providing easy management of critical administrative tasks.
- Employee’s can view their current leave balances for all leave types, and then instantly apply for leave immediately. Options are available as to which leave balances can be viewed.
- Full timesheet functionality allows employees to enter their own timesheets over the internet.Managers can also key in timesheets for their staff when required. AApproved timesheets can be imported directly into E XO Payroll.
- Contact list provides quick reference for identifying and contacting staff