THERE is now an alternative to the traditional cooling tower and its many associated problems. MTA Australasia has solved the problems with a range of air-cooled, sealed loop water chillers.
Successful and proven European technology ensures there is no maintenance, no special insurance problems, no inspections and no huge annual maintenance costs.
MTA engineers provide a free on-site evaluation to replace existing cooling towers with a suitable unit from the MTA Range with capacities from 1.7kW up.
By September 2002 new legislation wilt come into effect throughout Australia aimed at reducing the risk of harbouring Legionaires disease in cooling towers.
This legislation will be strictly controlled and will include:
· Annual registration of cooling towers.
· Implementation of a risk management plan.
· Installation of both solar panels and draft eliminators.
· Installation of automatic chemical dosing systems.
· Monthly inspection and cleaning.
· Inspections by both WorkCover and Department of Human Services.
Cooling tower owners can look forward to additional annual costs.