The MSS Fibre Systems 10/100 MSS Fibre Media Converters from MSS Fibre Systems have been specifically designed to transform 10/100Base-TX UTP/STP media to 100Base-FX media and vice versa.
Thanks to their optional 16-slot 19” rack-mount chassis, the MSS Media converters are the perfect solution for various fibre media conversions on any network.
The 10/100 Base-TX port auto-senses 10 or 100Mbps connection speed, auto-negotiates half-/full-duplex mode and auto-selects MDI-X / MDI-I media type.
The fibre connection in these media converters can be either Multimode or Singlemode, providing Switches/Hubs the ability to interface with a fibre connection over distances up to 100Km.
Other features of the 10/100 MSS Fibre Media Converters include:
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX / 100Base-FX standards
- One 10/100Base–TX auto-negotiation RJ-45 port
- Auto MDI-X / MDI-I for 10/100Base-TX port
- One 100Mbps fibre port with Multimode or Singlemode connection
- Half-/ Full-Duplex mode selector on fibre port
- Status LED indicators for power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
- Optional 19” system chassis with redundant power supply, holds up to 16 MSS Media Converters
- External power supply