The Galaxy GX2 enables smooth and seamless management of gas detector fleets through testing and calibration of MSA Altair and Altair PRO single gas detectors and Altair 4X and Altair 5X multi gas detectors, driven by the advanced technology of MSA XCell sensors.
The easy-to-use automated test stand delivers high performance as a standalone unit or an integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA Altair gas detector fleet.
Once an Altair gas detector is placed within the Galaxy GX2 automated test system, it can be tested and calibrated automatically. A single Galaxy GX2 system detector bank supports up to 10 test stations, four cylinder holders and a multi-unit charger.
Key features of Galaxy GX2 automated test system:
- Easy setup with touch-free testing
- Saves up to 50% cost including calibration gas when used with MSA XCell sensors
- New MSA Link Pro software offers proactive safety management by addressing gas exposure information and missing or failed calibrations and bump tests
- Reduces total cost of ownership through reduced calibration gas usage and faster testing times
- Language selection via onscreen menu from a choice of 18 languages for global operation