Providing advanced safety management and effortless operation, MSA’s Galaxy GX2 automated test system allows simple testing and calibration of MSA Altair and Altair PRO single gas detectors and Altair 4X and Altair 5X multigas detectors.
Driven by the advanced technology of MSA XCell sensors, the Galaxy GX2 functions as a standalone unit or as an integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA Altair gas detector fleet.
The Altair gas detector is placed within the Galaxy GX2 system for automatic testing and calibration. A single Galaxy GX2 detector bank can support up to 10 test stations, four cylinder holders and a multi-unit charger.
Key features of MSA’s Galaxy GX2 automated test system:
- Easy setup with touch-free testing
- Enables smooth and seamless management of gas detector fleets
- New MSA Link Pro Software offers proactive safety management by addressing gas exposure information and missing or failed calibrations and bump tests
- Significantly reduces total cost of ownership through reduced calibration gas usage and faster testing times
- Supports 18 languages chosen via the onscreen menu to serve customers globally