MSA (Aust.) Pty. Limited presents the V-Gard range of hard hats designed to provide comprehensive head protection in workplaces where falling hazards exist.
Protective industrial safety helmets or hard hats are typically used on the job site, and can be combined with other personal protection equipment to protect the face and ears. Head protection in Australia commonly takes the form of protective caps or hats, Type I or Type II that meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1801.
Personal protective headwear is essential for any environment where workers are exposed to injury from falling debris, swinging or moving objects, molten metal splash and live overhead wires.
The MSA range of hard hats comprising of V-Gard, V-Gard 500 and V-Gard 200, can be used with genuine MSA accessories such as face shields and hearing protection. MSA hearing protection not only works exceptionally well with the V-Gard range of caps but is also certified to AS/NZ standards.
The V-Gard and V-Gard 500 vented hard hats are now certified under AS/NZS1801 to be worn in reverse (peak at rear), provided the retention system is fitted in reverse within the cap. The V-Gard has been awarded an Australian Design Mark in recognition of Industrial Protective Headwear.
Key features of MSA’s vented V-Gard 500 and V-Gard 200 hard hats:
- Air ventilation slots provide additional air circulation for greater comfort in hot and humid conditions
- Exclusive wear and fit Staz-on suspension provides superior comfort and easy adjustment
- Professional size adjuster allows for quick and simple fitting to head size
- Thick padded sweatband eliminates slippage and pressure points on the head
- Made of ABS plastic to offer light weight and superior strength
- Lightweight design provides comfort over long periods
- Extended peak provides greater visibility and extra protection from sun and rain
- Peak underside lined with MSA’s patented Glaregard textured surface to significantly reduce glare and eye strain
- Genuine integrated 6-point suspension system
- Venting at the top promotes air flow for improved wearer comfort over long periods
- Can be customised to specific company identity
- Designed to integrate with genuine MSA accessories such as face shields with replaceable visors and hearing protection