The MOSCA KZD 311 strapping machines are designed to secure palletized cans or containers.
Based on a modular principle, the KZD 311strapping machines feature a sturdy design and automatic vertical strapping.
The following are some of the characteristics of the KZD 311strapping machines:
- Program-controlled integration in conveyor lines.
- Robust single-pylon steel construction.
- Fully electrically driven.
- Strap dispenser KD 400 for synthetic strapping tape.
- Neutral-weight strap take-off and strap accumulator.
- Particularly suitable for automatic strapping of palletized cans or small containers. Low overall installation height thanks to side position of friction-weld sealing head. Friction-weld sealing head located at side
- One KSR friction-weld sealing head travelling alongside package, one vertical arch
- Height-adjustable pressure plate with springloaded suppression device for gentle package compaction/stack alignment during the strapping operation
- Control panel with electrical and electronic controls
- Moveable strap lance for strapping palletized goods
- Floating head