MODDEX GROUP introduces a new range of commercial balustrade systems in a modular steel pre-engineered design that eliminates on-site welding.
Conectabal commercial and industrial balustrading systems feature a unique pre-engineered modular steel balustrade design that completely eliminates the need to design and fabricate handrails, resulting in reduced cost and labour while ensuring structural integrity. The Conectabal range can be used as handrails for retaining walls, footbridges, public housing, viewing platforms, pedestrian barriers, access ramps, back-of-house storerooms and distribution centres.
Providing Australian industry with cost-effective balustrading of high strength, versatility and durability, Conectabal commercial balustrade systems are fully galvanised balustrades constructed from solid steel and available in a choice of paint finishes.
Designed for easy installation, the steel balustrade’s exclusive modular system allows the balustrading to be configured in a number of ways, ensuring compliance with the Australian Standard for Access and Mobility (AS 1428.1-2009) as well as the Building Code of Australia (BCA) requirements for Primary Schools.
Key features of Conectabal commercial balustrade systems:
- Flexibility delivered by the modular design enables versatile application
- Available in a range of paint finishes to suit individual applications
- Supplied with stainless steel, anti-vibration locking screws and vandal-proof fixing accessories
- Safe, fast and easy to install
- Robust handrail solution
- Complete steel balustrade system can be installed without the cost and timeframe of non-modular systems