The new Mitsubishi battery electric trucks combine maximum safety, durability and versatility to handle any working environment.
The FB-TCB series meets the new IPXS4 Enclosure rating level, enabling the electric trucks to withstand water splashes from any direction or angle and making them suitable for operating even in light rain conditions outdoors.
The Mitsubishi FB-TCB battery electric trucks are packed with several features provided as standard for comfort and safety.
The FB13-20TCB electric counterbalanced forklift trucks include four new models: three with a larger battery compartment to allow for extended working hours by fitting bigger batteries into the truck, and one with a new 1.6 ton capacity.
Delivering excellent performance and genuine value for money, the award-winning range of Mitsubishi forklift trucks is built to a higher specification to maximise productivity and ensure complete reliability.
Comfort and safety features in the FB13-20TCB electric forklift trucks:
- Legroom increased by 55mm
- Rear combination lamps relocated to the top of the head guard to provide maximum comfort and visibility
- Mast and travel interlock system disables the travel and hydraulic system when the driver has left their seat unattended
- Emergency stop allows the operator to stop the forklift’s operation with the push of a button
- Rear grip horn allows the operator to reverse and signal others safely without having their hand exposed to the elements