Portable KBK Crane Construction Kit by MHE Demag Australia
The MHE Demag Australia KBK Construction Kit for light rail and workstation cranes can be designed for capacities up to 3,200kg to provide effective manual and automatic handling operations.
Constructed with modular components, the MHE Demag Australia KBK Construction Kit can be tailored to meet customers' requirements.
Existing systems and installations are easily and cost effectively extended and converted as the company grows or when production requirements change.
High rigidity and high strength with low deadweight
- Quick to assemble due to the standardised connections providing fast, simple and inexpensive installation
- Highly functional and proven reliable components
- Long service life with readily available replacement parts
- Flexibility in use with or without MHE Demag Australia DC Electric Chain Hoists
- Much lower structural loads applied to the building than traditional heavy ‘I’ beam cranes, allowing cranes of greater capacity to be installed
Installations are suitable for linear monorails, with many branch tracks as well as area serving operations.
KBK Classic Crane Construction Kit
- Loads can be handled quickly, safely and efficiently
- No need to use available floor space for crane runway supports or travel paths
KBK Ergo Modular Crane Construction Kit
- Accommodates cranes with large overhang or manipulator arms
- Steel profile sections but aluminium profiles available
- Crane construction kit parts employed to implement installations
- Helps with the smooth handling of loads weighing up to 1,000kg
Support services for the KBK Light Rail and Workstation Crane System
MHE Demag Australia offer comprehensive services for your KBK project including consultation onsite and MHE Demag Australia provide their own sales engineers for a practical demonstration of their product applications.
MHE-Demag Australia information and contact details