Overhead Cranes for Light or Heavy Load Capacities by MHE Demag Australia
MHE Demag Australia supplies a state-of-the-art design for standard overhead crane applications with loads weighing up to 50 tonnes.
The ‘C shape’ design of the MHE Demag Australia DR electric wire rope hoist design is ideally suited to overhead crane applications. Thanks to the many benefits offered by the new DR electric wire rope hoist, the entire crane operates much more efficiently.
Overhead cranes for the reliable lifting and handling of various load capacities
- Welded crane girders guarantees high design rigidity, reduced deflection, optimum travel characteristics and minimum wear
- Raised overhead crane girders to match the roof structure
- Ergonomic pendant controls and bi-directional radio control with load display for convenient operation and safer load handling
- Frequency inverter-fed drives provide variable speed control in all motion axes and has anti-sway technology
- High lifting and cross travel speeds provide faster handling rates and greater efficiency and better cycle times
- Reinforced rope guides provide increased wear and tear resistance
MHE Demag Australia has an optimum monitoring and a closely knit service network, ensuring that all legal requirements are met and overhead cranes are maintained according to the demands of the application and guarantee a high level of availability.MHE-Demag Australia information and contact details