The new GTL3 Tile Laser is now available in Australia. The Tile Laser Level GTL3 from BOSCH is an ideal tool for laying floor & wall tiles.
It is the only tile laser level on the market to project a third line in the 45 degree direction in addition to the two standard right-angled laser light beams. This makes not only parallel laying but also diagonal laying of the tiles very easy and quick. The Bosch GTL3 is also very useful when wallpapering, boarding and when laying stones or cables.
Features of the Tile Laser Level GTL3 :
- With its 45 degree line, laying tiles has never been this fast or easy
- Simple to use with its one button and LED battery indicator
- Projects three laser lines for easy parallel and diagonal laying
- Range of 20 metres with target plate
- line accuracy of 0.2 mm per metre
- Lightweight & compact design, and single button operation
More convenient working is ensured by the lightweight and compact design, and the single-button operation. Two magnetic feet make it easier to fit the tool on a wall or floor using the metal plate that is supplied as standard. The tool is robust, dust and splash-protected to IP54. It remains fully functional after being dropped from a height of one metre.
What's included with the Tile Laser Level GTL3:
- Red target plate
- Metal plate for use with magnetic base
- Protective carry case
- User Manual
- 4x AA batteries
The Tile Laser Level GTL3 is available from MAPC .