MAK Industrial Water Solutions is a proudly Australian owned company with offices in Western Australia and Queensland that specialises in providing packaged industrial water treatment systems designed for use in both urban and remote locations.
The company's team of highly skilled engineers and service technicians design, construct and maintain sewage treatment plants and industrial water treatment systems that are capable of treating effluent to 'Class A'. 24/7 maintenance support is provided for these systems Australia wide.
All industrial water treatment systems from MAK Industrial Water Solutions are pre tested and run up prior to delivery on site, with commissioning and validation for compliance to the current Australian guidelines also provided.
Industrial water treatment systems supplied by MAK Industrial Water Solutions are suitable for a range of applications, including:
- sewage treatment plants for remote work camps
- recovery and filtration, of industrial waste water, for reuse
- filtration of flooded mine shafts and pits
- dewatering and filtration of underground work
- upgrading existing older plants to current specifications
- upgrading for compliance with current Dept. of Health guidelines
- filtration of evaporation ponds for supply of reuse water; and
- recovery of reuse water from existing sewerage pipe-lines.